sun: clean energy for the long run
Clean, renewable solar energy is powering more and more homes and businesses in North Carolina. One of the companies helping to make that happen is Renewable Energy Design Group. The North Carolina-based company was a preferred installer for Solarize Charlotte and Solarize Triad.
Clean Air Carolina is happy to announce a new partnership with Renewable Energy Design Group which will provide members of our organization a special discount on their solar installation.
This special is only available to supporters who join or renew with a minimum donation of $100 to Clean Air Carolina. This partnership runs until November 1, 2018 – be part of the solution to fight climate change and clean the air. Now is the time to go solar as prices continue to drop!
To inquire about your Clean Air Carolina membership, contact Kelly Picarsic, Membership Manager, at email@example.com.
- A special 10% discount on your solar panel installation
- 30% federal tax credit
for Clean Air Carolina
- $100 will be donated to Clean Air Carolina for every kW of solar installed by REDgroup through this initiative
- Air quality monitors will be paid for by REDgroup in support of the AirKeepers Program
For the Environment
Every megawatt-hour of electricity generated through a solar PV panel avoids:
- More than 1,300 lbs of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions
- More than 5 lbs of sulfur dioxide (SO2) emissions
- Almost 2 lbs of nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions
- The production of radioactive nuclear waste