Adopt an Ozone Garden
Adopt an Ozone Garden for all or part of the summer from mid-June to mid-August. See how the garden changes over the summer. Be a clean air detective. Look for signs of ozone pollution damage.
- Visit the garden at least once every two to four weeks
- Water the garden as needed
- Weed the garden as needed
- Monitoring for ozone damage is optional, but encouraged
- An orientation and guidance will be provided
If you’re interested in adopting one of Clean Air Carolina’s Ozone Gardens, please complete the short form below and select a garden. We are seeking two volunteers per garden.