Want to become a climate advocate but don’t know where to start? Join Clean Air Carolina and ecoAmerica March 16 – 17, for our North Carolina Climate Ambassadors Program! This virtual workshop will equip you with the knowledge, hands-on experience, and resources you need to inspire real climate action in your community.
North Carolina Climate Ambassadors Program
Tuesday, March 16 and Wednesday, March 17
4:00 PM – 6:00 PM both days (EST)
This training covers current climate science, impacts on human health, implications for North Carolina, as well as solutions that directly engage local and civic leaders and can be implemented today. Market-tested communications tools and frameworks for application are likewise tailored for local community leaders. Participants will receive a set of tools from the training, including:
- 1-hour version of the training to use in presentations (where applicable)
- Handouts with notes and citations for the slides and posts
- Access to a shared Google drive with these materials and the recorded webinars, which will be regularly updated with new information
- Quarterly meetings for updates on climate advocacy around the state, with featured speakers relevant to North Carolina climate solutions
- Ongoing support and information on meetings, seminars, and other opportunities offered by Clean Air Carolina, Path to Positive Communities, and ecoAmerica
Clean Air Carolina
North Carolinians are growing more concerned about climate change with each passing day. As they experience impacts to their health, livelihoods, and communities, they are increasingly looking for guidance on solutions from leaders in their daily lives — community leaders like you.
We need you to stand with us in the fight against climate change! RSVP today here and become a Climate Ambassador for your community!
For more information on ambassador trainings, please contact Jennifer Roberts at [email protected].